[Year 12 Its] Wireless networks with notebooks

Jack Matthews jack_m_matthews at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:58:13 EST 2006

Yep we use them (Yarram Secondary College)

You could probably organise a visit if you want, however, we are in
gippsland so you may have to travel.

There are huge issues with bandwidth though.  A lesson using moviemaker or
anything requiring large file sizes can be very tedious.

I personally hate using wireless.  There are advantages though.