[Year 12 Its] Wireless networks with notebooks[Scanned]

Andrew Dobbyn adobbyn at brightongrammar.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 12 13:07:24 EST 2006

We have a bank of laptops we use in the Junior school-I don't know all
about the technical side of how the LAN was set-up but I could organise
a one of the technical staff to help. I am more than happy to speak
about the advantages, disadvantages and tips for helping the program run
smoothly.
Rgds
Andrew
ICT coordinator