[Year 12 Its] Textbook for next year

Muscat, Laurie J Muscat.Laurie.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 5 13:27:13 EST 2006

G'day.

I recently asked Thompson publishing about some answers to Building I.S text (which I am still looking for). I got some info about next years text as well..

Cheers

Laurie

Greetings Laurie,

Your email has prompted me to give Therese another call so thank you for that.

Please pass on the information about Software Development VCE  Units 3-4 (isbn 017 0130584  $54.95) to IS teachers  I am expecting pageproofs of the book in May, and publication should be late October.

Good luck and I hope to see you with the proofs of Software Development VCE Units 3-4.

Nelson is also publishing the new Information Technology VCE Units ! and 2 (3rd ed) and also IT Applications VCE IT Units 3 & 4 (2nd ed). Both books are by Colin Potts et al

Kind regards
Danuta
Educational Representative
Thomson - Nelson