[Year 12 Its] control arrays in C++

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 15 10:49:01 EST 2005

Hi Gordon,

  I am not sure if you had any luck with this problem, but any chance you can send the whole code ?
Am I right in expecting that you are clearly declaring these as the correct type during runtime ?
 I would love to see the whole code and give it a try.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> gordonp at horsham-college.vic.edu.au 07/12/05 06:06pm >>>
Hi folks , i hope a good break was had by all (teachers)

I've become intrigued with Sudoku puzzles and wrote a program that makes them in VB. It was horribly slow so I rewrote it in C++ which works well but for one display problem - I can't seem to generate a conrol array of labels to display the numbers (or blanks)
eg label1(i)->Caption = ...

This is of course straightforward in VB.

In C you seem to be able to make controls at runtime
eg TLabel*  lab[81]  but I can't seem to reference it without errors???

Any ideas??     thanks
                                 gordon

---
Gordon Poultney