[Year 12 IPM] Schools and MySpace et al

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:56:20 EST 2006

Well noted Andrew .. nothing beats the human interface, a responsible
teacher who engages the students, monitors their progress and keeps them on
task. This week we spotted another proxy redirector and did the right thing,
it wasnt a big deal and we took it in our stride. I wont be drawn into the
details or ethics on this list but there is actually a reasonable case for
some people (inc students) using these tools to cover their tracks ..
albeit, certainly not on a public school computer or network.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au