[Year 12 IPM] RE: Another Powerpoint Query

David Howard DHoward at padua.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Oct 26 10:20:28 EST 2006

I am reluctant to allow students to use cheat sheets in Test Sacs, as
they will begin to rely on them in the actual exam. However during Sacs
such as Unit 4 OC1 and will be Unit 3 OC1 next year, when creating a
database, I don't mind them having notes on how to create a database.
These notes won't tell them what tables to create or what data
validation rules to use for the Sac case study.

David Howard
Padua College