[Year 12 IPM] Another Power point Query

Philip Pike philip.pike at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 26 09:10:37 EST 2006

I have done this successfully, see attachment.

Phil Pike
Geelong College

>>> Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au 25/10/2006 2:59 pm >>>
Hi all

I'd like to be able to play/loop an MP3 (or other music file in the
background) throughout a Powerpoint presentation without the need to
have a CD sitting in the CD drive, i.e., incorporate or package the
music file so that it either accompanies the Powerpoint file and is
included/called by the presentation OR is embedded in the Powerpoint
file. Is this possible. I can get a sound file to play with an
individual slide or run a track from a CD for the duration of a
presentation but I'd rather embed the soundtrack without the need for
the CD. Anyone out there had any success on this?

Cheers

Steve MISSEN
ICT Manager
Croydon Secondary College
Croydon Road
CROYDON  VIC  AUSTRALIA 3136
Phone (03) 9725 8277
Fax (03) 9723 6375
Mobile 0412 712 097

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education &
Training.