[Year 12 IPM] VUT revision lectures

Adrian Janson jansona at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 11 16:33:26 EST 2006

Hi all,

During the holidays I gave a revision / exam prep lecture at VUT.  The full
slide show and audio is available for download at:

http://www.businessandlaw.vu.edu.au/sap/virtualvu.html

(You will find the link at the bottom of the page - as well as a link to my
lectures that I gave mid year - for Unit 3).  Feel free to let your students
know about this, or download it and play it to your class (better tell them
to bring pillows beforehand!!!).

The theory is presented in a summary format - but hopefully it will be
enough to assist students to think about the areas of study.

Cheers,

Adrian Janson