[Year 12 IPM] Data projector problem's?

Ben Tallent tallent.benjamin.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 5 15:32:18 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have experienced this a few times and it happened to me again today after
I had one of my classes planned. I am trying to show a movie through the
data projector from my computer, I can see the movie on my screen but not on
the data projector. I can see the player and my computer screen from the
data projector but I can't see the picture. Can any one help me with this?

Cheers

Ben Tallent

Red Cliffs Secondary College

Red Cliffs

PH: (03) 50 241 522

FAX: (03) 50 242 982

E-Mail: tallent.benjamin.b at edumail.vic.gov.au

Important -
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & Training..