[Year 12 IPM] Ongoing IT position available at Deer Park

McRae, Darren E mcrae.darren.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 4 16:40:13 EST 2006

Hi all,

It is that time of year when people start to look at options for
employment so I thought I should let people know of a genuine ongoing
job that has become available due to my moving to a school closer to
home.

I am only leaving here after nearly 15 years for a job which is 5
minutes from home as opposed to this job being about 40 minutes.

Anyway I believe that it went onto recruitment online yesterday, and
closes 17/10/2006.

I believe the vacancy number is 607076.

Feel free to contact me off the list if you would like.

Cheers

Darren McRae
IT manager
Deer Park Secondary College