[Year 12 IPM] Powerpoint Masterslides Tutorial

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 30 13:26:14 EST 2006

Was rummaging through my hard disk when I found a tutorial I made last
year on how to use masterslides in Powerpoint.

Actually, I made it to teach _myself_ how to use masterslides properly,
but nevertheless...

I completely forgot about it when my IPM kids could have used it for
U3O2 (d'oh!) but it's still useful for IT U2O2 if you use Powerpoint for
that task.  And it might be handy for other classes who do slideshows.

It's a big beast, however (>7M), but it might be useful to some people
out there.

I've uploaded it to the VITTA resources site.
(http://www.vitta.org.au/resources)

Cheers

Mark

Manager - Information Systems