[Year 12 IPM] Flash Photo Morphing

Dunlop, Susan M dunlop.susan.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 29 08:13:31 EST 2006

Damien,

I have had a similar thought and had success by:

1.	Converting Bitmaps to Vector art using instructions from:

http://www.ipowerweb.com/

2.	Showing the original photo briefly in view before and after the
vector image.
3.	Morphing between vector images by adding a shape tween.

Depending on how fine the vector detail is as to how realistic the
effect is.

Sue Dunlop

eLearning Leader

Geelong High School