[Year 12 IPM] (no subject)

Robert Ruzbacky ruzbackyr at aloysius.vic.edu.au
Wed May 24 11:24:29 EST 2006

I have attached my practice SAC - it's a bit beefy, but I wanted to cover
a lot of concepts. I like the way Stella has done tables to prompt
students as they tend to miss sections of multiple part questions.

Regards,

Robert
St Aloysius College
PS. hopefully get time to upload to Vitta / edulists - never enough time!

> Has anyone started to do practice SAC's for OC3? I had a look on
> edulists site and there are not many SAC 3's available. I have a SAC
> that I am planning to use, but I and my students would love to see a
> practice SAC if possible.
>
> Thanks in anticipation,
>
> David Howard
> Padua College
> Mornington
>
> E-MAIL DISCLAIMER
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential
> information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you are hereby
> notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take action in reliance
> upon it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
> sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone Reception at Padua
> College on (03) 5976 0100.

> and

received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any
loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Aloysius College.

St. Aloysius College
31 Curran Street, North Melbourne, Australia
P.O. Box 2072, Hotham Hill,
North Melbourne, Vic. 3051
Telephone: 03 9329 0411
Facsimile: 03 9328 2801
http://www.aloysius.vic.edu.au

*    This email has been virus scanned by    *
*              LINUX CLAMAV                  *
*           http://www.clamav.net/           *