[Year 12 IPM] Flash Photo Morphing

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 19 13:17:15 EST 2006

Dunno about Flash, but you can look at...

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Others/Sqirlz-Morph.shtml
or
http://www.debugmode.com/winmorph/

The second one can export as SWF, which might be what you're looking for.

Damien A-B wrote:
WinMorph - [Homepage]
> Hi all,
>     I am trying to get 2 photographs of people's heads to morph from one
> to the other. I have tried breaking them apart as both a bitmap and as
> a jpg but cannot seem to get it working. Does anyone know how this is
> done in Flash?
> Thanks in advance
>
> Damien Atkinson-Buck
>
> IT Department
>
> Keilor Downs College

> If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel,
> then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're
> trained for that.
> *Milton Jones*** (Edinburgh Comedy Festival)**

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000  <<< NEW NUMBER
School Fax +613 95789253

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.