[Year 12 IPM] Flash Photo Morphing

Damien A-B buck.damien.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 19 12:47:53 EST 2006

Hi all,
    I am trying to get 2 photographs of people's heads to morph from one to
the other. I have tried breaking them apart as both a bitmap and as a jpg
but cannot seem to get it working. Does anyone know how this is done in
Flash?
Thanks in advance

Damien Atkinson-Buck

IT Department

Keilor Downs College

  _____

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then
on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for
that.
Milton Jones (Edinburgh Comedy Festival)