[Year 12 IPM] Staffing for IT Support/Technician Team

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun May 7 01:11:16 EST 2006

girls are no-where as destructive as boys!   - so true....

"The first creative act of a child is to destroy the work of a parent"
---- ever built a sand castle or bock stack for a baby ????
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

All that glisters is not gold. - Shakespeare: From The Merchant of Venice (II, vii) Portia is a beautiful, virtuous, wealthy woman
who is being wooed by numerous suitors. She is not free to decide on her own whom she will marry because her late father ...

  _____