[Year 12 IPM] 3in6 typo fix

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 22 18:45:59 EST 2006

Thank you Donna - correct done!
re the VITTA site - yes, quite a lot has changed, particularly in the
Animation area.
Could you please do the following
1/ add the new 3D logo from the home page
2/ read through the rules for the animation division, and change what
you have to encompass 'all' of that. (I will be in Malaysia for the next
2 weeks, so could you please email me to let me know when I should take
another look at the VITTA site, and I will do that on my return.)
Most appreciated Donna.
Cheers, Keith

BCC to Rachelle who is coordinating the Animation section for me.