[Year 12 IPM] Who will still be here in ten years time?

Andrew Shortell a.shortell at braemar.vic.edu.au
Wed Jan 25 09:38:43 EST 2006

Hi to all still breathing smog

I too took a tree change last year, and took a position at Braemar where
I am utterly unimportant and just teach.

It is really nice to just teach, leave school at 3:30pm, not arrive
until 8:30am and not have to worry about how anything is running.
And now that I am 47 (still below the average age of teachers in
Victoria) I need to slow down and spend time with my daughter as she has
now started school.... retirement? I will have to wait until my daughter
goes to uni but oh well, I started late.

And I am teaching an all IT load ..  a nice thing I can tell you.

Happy smog breathing...   ;-)

Andrew Shortell
Braemar College