[Year 12 IPM] Some IPM Course Documents based on Potts book

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 20 19:03:04 EST 2006

Here are a few things I have prepared for my ipm kids that others may
find useful.
I like to hit the ground running and get the kids onto good work habits
right from the start, hence the homework assignments for the whole year.
The two U3O1 documents have evolved over a few years of frustration.
The one that compares U3O1 and U3O2 helps the kids see the 'big picture'
if they are that way inclined.
PS I would love to see a few from others as well please - the best way
to expand one's ideas and approach strategy.
Keith

Keith Richardson
IPM List Moderator
Head of ICT, Leibler Yavneh College