[Year 12 IPM] (no subject)

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 20 14:57:10 EST 2006

Keith, must be that people in the loop are getting the text before the
ordinary masses.

Nearly drowned, still not waving,
Zach Alexakos

Ps: Why is it that we are still at school when everyone else is on
holidays and I've had to hack my way to an internet connection because
my account has been disabled!