[Year 12 IPM] Proxy avoiding web sites andindividual user accounts

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:17:41 EST 2006

Believe it or not, for some people there very good reason for using a proxy
redirector (but not at our school as I have often pointed out) .. I was also
stunned at the workaround and yes, there is probably little that can be done
about it except explore the excessive usage of any domains. I am not one for
posting public suggestions on how to bypass school security systems but if
anybody calls me direct, I am happy to elaborate off list.

Nothing beats having a teacher around to physically what students are doing.
Our students are generally well behaved whilst I am on yard duty and this is
without the aid of surveillance cameras, microphones and log files.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au