[Year 12 IPM] Proxy avoiding web sites and individual user accounts

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 14 10:32:09 EST 2006

Hi Kim
there is a very simple solution to this problem - start charging the kids fo=
r their internet usage!  I think you would find that most schools do.  Our s=
ystem is called Gaia Print and Net charger.  Not only do we charge for inter=
net usage, we also charge 10c per print out.  Its amazing what "needs" to be=
 accessed and what doesn't when they have to pay for it!

regards,
Janet Bane
Patterson River SC.