[Year 12 IPM] ICDL advice

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 13 15:44:44 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

  Sorry about the double post here.

    My VCAL colleague wants to teach a package of ICT skills to her VCAL students and preferably accredit them with a piece of paper.
We looked at the ICDL ( International Computer Driving License ).  I know some schools have used this in the past.

 Can I please ask:
  1. Did you use your own teaching material ?  If so what did you use, if not where did you source teaching modules/material ?
  2. Did you assess your students or staff with an external ICDL exam and if so at what price ? and through which ICDL assessor ?
  3. Your experience with the content, value of the course and accreditation and any impressions positive or negative

  With thanks

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au