[Year 12 IPM] trolley for laptops query

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 1 15:22:03 EST 2006

Hi Sue,

Adam Clifford from Optima.
86457777 is the man for you he will help you out to no end..

cheers

Debra McDonald
& Grant Lowe.
Network Manager
Lyndhurst Secondary College
Cranbourne
(03) 5996 0144

________________________________

bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of E.Attie
Sent: Fri 01/12/06 12:55 PM
To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management Teachers'Mailin=
g List
Subject: RE: [Year 12 IPM] trolley for laptops query

Hi Jane,

LJM Systems may be a good contact. Tel: 03 9533 6624 / Fax: 03 9533 6625 / E=
mail: info at ljmsystems.com.au <mailto:info at ljmsystems.com.au>

Emad Attie

St. Monica's College Epping