[Year 12 IPM] trolley for laptops query

Dunlop, Susan M dunlop.susan.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 1 14:36:29 EST 2006

Janet

Adam Clifford is our current salesman.

adamc at optima.com.au

 Optima were talking about a cheaper rate for extra power supplies.  I
would not image that we would need one for each laptop.

We are still working on other possible solutions, but at this stage we
make sure that the trolleys are on charge at all times when not in use.

Proloc was the other brand that I looked at that had similar features -
strap the powersupplies on and change on the trolley.  I don't have a
contact.

Sue