[Year 12 IPM] Cambridge Checkpoints VCE ITA

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Dec 1 08:14:20 EST 2006

Hi Russell

Take everything you can get, but be judicious in how you use them.

In the end, it's _you_ who has to decide what's right and wrong with
theory, and especially with assessment.

We tend to argue about both here  :-)

Mark

Edwards, Russell T wrote:
> Hi all from a brand new teacher being thrown in at the deep end (help!!!).
>
> I've just started researching resources for IT Applications (and IT 1&2
> for that matter). I found Mark Kelly's excellent website and QATs, and
> about the Potts et al textbook. Just wondering though, has anyone seen:
>
> Cambridge Checkpoints 2007 VCE IT Applications
>
> http://www.cambridge.edu.au/education/teacher/secondary/title_details.php?bID=102089&Action=&Menu=&sID=&add_bID=&tab=&orType=
> <http://www.cambridge.edu.au/education/teacher/secondary/title_details.php?bID=102089&Action=&Menu=&sID=&add_bID=&tab=&orType=>
>
> and would you recommend it for teachers? (It's also by Potts.) Or would
> the Potts/Nelson-Thompson text plus Study Design and assessment guide
> likely be enough to flesh out a decent set of content and SACs?
>
> thanks
>
> Russell Edwards

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000  <<< NEW NUMBER
School Fax +613 95789253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.