[Year 12 IPM] Exceptional young students

Zach Alexakos alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 11 15:35:41 EST 2005

Hello Shane,

Your solution is Blender- 3D Modelling and Gaming.  Visit
http://www.blender.org  This will keep your students occupied for the next
six years.  They would also be eligible for the open Games competition- we
will be involved next year if there is enough student motivation.

You can purchase the Blender gamekit for 12 Euros (20 Au dollars) and
download it on-line.  It's great value.

regards,
Zach Alexakos