[Year 12 IPM] Exceptional young students

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 11 12:55:33 EST 2005

Hi Shane
There is a competition by the National Moving Image called Screen it! 2005 for primary aged students on
Playing games in the spirit of the commonwealth games.  Students create a video game or an animation or
video.  Details at www.acmi.net.au/screenit.htm
or could they develop a promotional cd of the school using stills or video clips in a movie making program.
or an audio backing cd for telephone callers to the school placed on hold.
or have they done digital portfolios in powerpoint or webpage.  Kids enjoy doing these.
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale p12 Colleg