[Year 12 IPM] Unit 4 Outcome 1

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Fri May 20 15:03:35 EST 2005

Unlike Mark I really appreciated this. I am just starting Unit 4 and all the replies with ATTACHMENTS were really welcome. As far as I am concerned keep them coming.

Ms Robyn Dunn
LT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194

>>> Mark Kelly<kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> 05/20/05 12:58pm >>>
Oh dear.  I really hate 1.8M attachments going to mailing lists.

Jim Haigh wrote:
> Hi Emma - I reckon I studied or worked with you somewhere - Footscray or
> did you work at Mowbray College? Sorry my memory is like a sieve.
>
> Here's an Excel exercise I liked to use - not really any nested if's but
> some use of forms. Check it out and see if you like it - I have a couple
> of SACs based loosely around the skills.

Manager, Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd, McKinnon Victoria Australia
9578 0844  Fax 9578 9253
Webmaster http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au