[Year 12 IPM] OT: Unit 2 IT study design

Robert Timmer-Arends timmer at melbpc.org.au
Fri Jun 17 18:47:30 EST 2005

Hello Mike

'...people free scanners /  e-tag readers ...' are otherwise known as 'data
capture devices', combining the operation of 'acquisition' and 'input' by
'capturing' the data at its source. In terms of the Info Proc steps, the
step might be called 'data capture', and I suspect that the original post re
direct screen entry might be put under this heading (???)

Regards
Robert T-A