[Year 12 IPM] OT: Unit 2 IT study design

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 16:11:47 EST 2005

Hi Mark
A data entry screen is a method of acquiring data and what is entered into
it, via an input device eg keyboard, is the input.

At times I struggle with the acquisition / input concept

One example that confuses me is a scanner is an input device but what about
the E - tag system. Is the scanner an input device or an acquisition device?

Regards,
Oliver Murray
Web Developer
Westbourne Grammar School