[Year 12 IPM] Moderation of IPM mailing list - please welcome Keith and Mark

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Jun 7 22:53:19 EST 2005

Hi folks,

   For various workload reasons I have asked two colleagues and tireless contributors to the IPM list over the years to help in moderating IPM list activity.
  Could you all please welcome Mark Kelly and Keith Richardson as joint moderators of the IPM list from this point on and can I just state that they come into this role after kindly accepting my request for their assistance.That also means they step into their roles with the authority to keep list activity within the rules as an administrator/moderator.
   Whilst I have asked Keith and Mark to take on an active role in keeping list activity within netiquette guidelines, encouraging discussion and promoting the exchange of material, ideas and resources, I will still be floating in the background to help with all your list and IT needs.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au