[Year 12 IPM] Integrating ICT across the curriculum

Pauline Middelveld pauline at vitta.org.au
Tue Jun 7 15:17:50 EST 2005

Dear all,
Based on the content of some of the digests today - I would like to invite
someone (Rob Attrill perhaps) to make a presentation at the VITTA Annual
Conference in November on 'how to integrate ICT across the curriculum levels
which may help in the retention of students in IT throughout the school
years".

Perhaps Rob (or Graham Cales) will be able to gather and summarise some
'best practice' or suggestions they gather from their research in time for
the conference. Or Roslyn Meadows could present on the program at Bentleigh
SC or Kevin Ware on the program at Pakenham (both recent IPM contributions)
- or we would welcome a double act.

I am sure other schools would be interested in hearing some case studies on
how to keep students interested in IT through to VCE.

Any takers?
--
Warm regards

Pauline Middelveld
Project Officer, & Conference Coordinator, VITTA
33-37 Hotham Street Inc
Collingwood VIC 3066
Ph 9495 6836
Fx 9495 6834