[Year 12 IPM] website photos

Fusinato, Margaret M fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 28 11:51:35 EST 2005

Shane we have a school policy that no names are published with photos. On a similar topic - seeing you want actual accounts of things that have happened. I was relieved that I am thorough with the Internet Use Agreement documentation as I had an experience in that area not too long ago. We had a student suicide in which the school was questioned in relation to internet access (re where the kid got the idea) and we were visited by a barrister representing the family involved. I was asked to provide documentation that the student had permission to use the Internet at school and of our policy for screening and blocking sites. Luckily I could but it was a bit scary at the time.

Margaret Fusinato
Trafalgar High School