[Year 12 IPM] VELS and ICT *An Attempt to Model an Ideal Working Relationship

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:15:27 EST 2005

oops, Phil, just noticed that one of your furl links is to the George
Siemens paper - oh well, no harm done in drawing some more attention to it

probably all teachers would have the same problem of lack of time to get
their heads around these learning theories but I persist in my belief that
we are going through a paradigm shift and that might mean that we need a new
learning theory such as Siemen's Connectivism, eg. there may be some
re-wiring for those with early exposure to computer games, mobile phones
etc.