[Year 12 IPM] Myclasses Software

Geoffrey Vezey gv at sjcftg.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Jul 26 09:30:25 EST 2005

No problem.
Geoff Vezey.
St. Jospeh's College.
FTG
"Attard, Martin P" <attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au> on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:25:55 +1000 wrote:
> Hi everyone, if you run "MyClasses" software in your school and would not mind a couple of teachers from Kurunjang SC coming over for a visit and having a look at your system could you please let me know. THANK YOU
>
> Mr. Martin Attard
> ICT Co-od
> Kurunjang Secondary College
> Kurunjang Drive
> PO Box 598
> Melton  3337, Victoria, Australia
> Ph: (03)97439211 (w)
> Fax: (03)97478495 (w)
> email: attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
> Disclaimer
> This message, including any attachments, is provided without
> responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without
> assumption of a duty of care by the School.
> Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this e-mail
> message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached
> files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user
> assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.
> This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity
> and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
> dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended
> recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been
> received in error, then please notify Kurunjang Secondary College immediately
> and destroy the original message.

---
Mr. Vezey.
Head of Technology.
Learning Technologies Coordinator
St. Joseph's College.
Ferntree Gully.
Victoria.
Australia.

--
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. St. Joseph's College does not represent
or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that