[Year 12 IPM] Artificial Realities - spreadsheet practice for U4O1

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 22 14:27:55 EST 2005

This is not a full-blown SAC, but it should help sharpen student's
necessary spreadsheet, merge and documentation skills.

Feel free to strip out any sacrilegious content before giving it to your
class.

I have a feeling I'm going to hell for this one

:-)

Zipped and attached is:

artificial-realities.doc  - the scenario and instructions
artificial-realities.xls - the spreadsheet solution
artificial-realities-payslip.doc - the form file for the merge

I'll also put it on the VITTA site later.

Have fun, and may your Dog go with you.

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com