[Year 12 IPM] U4O1 part 2

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 09:33:25 EST 2005

G'day Sam,

There is a collection of over 100 slide shows accumulated on the VITTA
website and each is supported by a discussion forum! They include many shows
from conference presentations, workshops and other incidental contributions
and uploads by VITTA over the past several years. Authors can set the
Creative Commons licence governing how they would like others to use, share
or distribute their work.

http://www.vitta.org.au/resources

I welcome you to contribute to the discussion forum or 'blog' with feedback
about material used or resources created. Of course, you can upload and
share any resources you may produce for others to use :-)

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au