[Year 12 IPM] Website projects

Geraldine McKenna gmckenna at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jul 10 00:40:17 EST 2005

I have been doing a bit of reading on digital portfolios and plan to do this
in Dreamweaver with year 7s this semester. They have done one in Powerpoint.
It is something that can be ongoing and fits in well with new VELS stuff.
Students can display and reflect on work completed in any range of other
subject areas or simply demonstrate skills acquired within IT.
Geraldine McKenna
Avila College
Mt Waverley