[Year 12 IPM] Re: raw xhtml, css, javascript pathway

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:41:18 EST 2005

for an inspirational look at what is possible using CSS, the CSS zen garden
site is worth a look
http://www.csszengarden.com/

this is inspirational rather than quickly achievable but that has its place,
WRT the designer achieving maximum control

will post something more practical and mundane soon
--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/