[Year 12 IPM] CSS Critique Invited - to Laurie from Keith

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 28 15:42:39 EST 2005

Thanks Laurie.
Here is the site's latest state - I employed the myer effect with a
single image. Unfortunately my multi-nested div's created problems with
fixed background images for diughter div's in some of the browsers, but
were fine in others. I decided to go it simple, but you did solve my
original problem.

http://3in6.openlab.net.au/3in6-2006/3in6-2006-tmplt-xhtml.htm

Ciao, Keith.