[Year 12 IPM] CSS Critique Invited - to Laurie from Keith

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:08:11 EST 2005

http://users.tpg.com.au/billkerr/style/menu.htm

Lesson sequence for introduction to HTML and CSS

I haven't changed anything even though the worksheet,
htmlSongPoem6.docprobably needs an update

Feedback on teaching this is that you have to work very hard in the first
few lessons but that both students and teachers see the exercise as a
worthwhile and enjoyable challenge.

We run it in year 9, which is our compulsory IT semester. IT / computing is
integrated with other subjects in year 8.

I teach in South Australia, year 8 is the first year of secondary school
--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/

Please send me critical feedback