[Year 12 IPM] School Shutdown

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 20 18:15:20 EST 2005

One thing that I do add to staff is place a directory into their root
folders to take reports for the coming year. Makes it easier for me to
find them later on. Also, we have that folder mapped so that it shows up
as a personal reports folder when they log on. Of course, some staff
insist on doing their own thing and ignore the teports folder, but as
they say, you can't legislate intelligence!
In moments of madness I get they idea of doing something like that for
the kids e.g. create a folder tree with e.g. private, school, pictures,
audio etc for each person to encourage them to be well organized. Maybe
some time I will do it!
Keith