[Year 12 IPM] School Shutdown

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 20 10:40:06 EST 2005

Yes we do the same thing as you Craig, here at Warrandyte.

Archive to DVD, clear everything out. Set up new network and email accounts, with new passwords each year-much easier to bulk import all student data each year than rolling over existing data and manually adding new kids, removing those that leave etc.

Leave staff home dirs/email to grow from year to year!!!

Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High