Top Post versus Bottom Post Confusion (formerly[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list)

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 6 11:19:46 EST 2005

Messageplease scroll down for comments
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Meadows, Roslyn M
  Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:17 AM
  Subject: Top Post versus Bottom Post Confusion (formerly[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list)

  Some of us top post, some of us bottom post, in the end we have a garbled conglomeration that you have to scroll down to read, never quite getting the gist of who posted what comments in answer to what.

  Can we have a vote or whatever, but can we have some CONSISTENCY please??? Personally I prefer top posters, that way I don't need to scroll down to find the last comments, and presuming the thread is of interest I have already read the other posts anyway.

  Also is it possible that the topic can be renamed when the subject has strayed?

  Ros Meadows
  Bentleigh SC
  9579 1044
  meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

  Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
  Doug Larson