[Year 12 IPM] IPM numbers

Lesley Humphries humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 6 10:14:55 EST 2005

Not sure of our exact numbers yet, but we have the smallest number doing any IT at Yr 11 and 12 than we've ever had. Just one small class of IPM next year, whereas a few years ago we had 3 classes of IPM, one class of Systems and VET IT as well.

> hi all
>
> Just out of interest I was wondering what numbers people have in their > IPM classes and the ratio to VCE numbers
>
> Ive got 25 out of a pool of 230 VCE students
>
> -andrew grimshaw
> colac college
>
> Important -
> This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in > error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using > attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, > damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or > not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files > our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any > representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual > sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & > Training.

Ms Lesley Humphries
Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Santa Maria College
50 Separation Street