[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list

Mark Scott msc at staff.luther.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 6 10:02:26 EST 2005

It is certainly what I do here at Luther and what I have done previously
at MLC.

The allowance has to be something less than a whole class (otherwise you
could just run it as two classes)

The most we give here is half (2 periods out of 4 for a normal class per
week).

The big advantage is that the subject stays alive for the preceding
years.

The alternative is too offer to run the class as a separate class but
except only 2 periods per week to run it (but still teach it for the
whole 4 periods). Yes you are teaching a bigger load but with very small
class sizes as compensation.

Mark Scott

Luther College