[Year 12 IPM] IPM New to list

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 5 21:10:59 EST 2005

True, and if it becomes quickly obvious after a month or two that they
will not do well, they can withdraw and switch over, working instead
towards Unit 1 and 2. There is a cut-off date for changes to enrollments
in a VCE unit and often by that date I have a reasonable idea how well
they go with the rest of the unit.

Regards Roland