[Year 12 IPM] Classroom Ambience

Umbers, Melanie K umbers.melanie.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Aug 28 21:35:14 EST 2005

I know this is off topic but,

I am part of a team looking at redecorating and refurbishing a large open space (approx 3 classrooms). We are looking for ideas from other schools that have been through the process. Any information would be highly valuable.

We are mainly looking at the following areas:
Lighting
Colour
Music
Aromatherapy
Furniture (flexible, ergonomic and cheap)