[Year 12 IPM] recruitment online

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Sat Aug 27 11:20:56 EST 2005

I endorse everything said about recruitment online.  I recently applied for some posts (no secret at school so no cause for concern).  The first stage of creating your resume took me over an hour the first time.  Got to page 7 asked it to do something it didn't like and it crashed out on me.  Lost absolutely every entry.  Created my responses to the selection criteria on word and then transferred them.  Lost all the formatting, in particular the apostrophes, where they are replaced with question marks.  Do you know how often you use the descriptors "child's or student's" when applying for a teaching job?

Anyway fingers crossed I get the job I was applying for and by the time my contract is up they might have the system working.

Fiona Bain
currently at Casterton PS